Contract Service by PMCOM: Planner
The Planner role may include responsibilities relating to managing aspects of developing scopes of work as they relate to Maintenance Departments within an industrial facility. The Planner is associated with managing details relating to the time, scope and costs to produce scopes of work as they are required by the facility.
PMCOM works within the role of Mechanical Planner also working within Civil and Structural disciplines.
As a service, PMCOM can assist you as follows (but not limited to):
- reviewing and evaluating work as requested by a facility’s personnel, supervisor or electronic management system (i.e. CMMS, ERP)
- inputting information (i.e. bills of material) into an electronic management system (i.e. CMMS, ERP) relating to equipment and assets
- developing and issuing work orders via an electronic management system (i.e. CMMS, ERP)
- developing new equipment/assets information such as Standard Operating Procedures to standardize maintenance tasks
- resource management; procurement and administration related to materials, manpower and fiscal responsibilities
- schedule management; setting timelines and scheduling work periods
- contract management and supplier, product and/or service sourcing and management
PMCOM is available to be contracted for short-term and long-term roles. Contact Nate to discuss the opportunity!