Contract Service by PMCOM: Project Manager
The Project Manager (PM) role is regarded as a manger that oversees the administration of a projects governing processes, involved personnel and the activities conducted.
The PM role includes responsibilities relating managing and ensuring adherence to aspects of a project’s timeline, scope and cost to deliver the projects deliverables.
As a service, PMCOM can assist you as follows (but not limited to):
- resource management; procurement and administration related to materials, manpower and fiscal responsibilities
- workgroup/personnel management
- schedule management; setting timelines and scheduling work periods
- contract management and supplier, product and/or service sourcing and management
- managing expenditures and Contract Change Orders during changes in scopes of work
- managing stakeholder communications and status updates relating to project activities
- reviewing and evaluating work as requested by a facility’s personnel, supervisor or electronic management system (i.e. CMMS, ERP)
PMCOM is available to be contracted for short-term and long-term roles. Contact Nate to discuss the opportunity!