Contract Service by PMCOM: Supervisor
The Supervisor role includes responsibilities relating to managing aspects of leading and managing personnel and conducing work that can impact the timeline, scope and costs to deliver a projects desired result(s).
PMCOM works within the Mechanical, within Civil and Structural disciplines. Generally this includes the supervision of mechanical trades persons such as millwrights, welders, technicians and other similar trades.
As a service, PMCOM can assist you as follows (but not limited to):
- resource management; materials, manpower, tooling/equipment and monetary activities (i.e. purchasing)
- work group/personnel management
- schedule management
- supporting trades persons to complete scopes of work
- monitor and control progress of jobs
- ensure compliance relating to company policies and procedures