Work Cell Management (WCM) service extends beyond the realms of manufacturing and production as the concepts of work cells, workflow and logistics extends into all forms of business, big and small. The goal of conducting WCM is to reduce constraints (“bottlenecks”) and support the seamless and efficient processing of all forms of work and the logistics of materials within the organization.
As a service, PMCOM can assist you as follows:
- review your current production model and/or workflow processes throughout your facility
- develop time models of your processing times to provide baseline processing or production times
- facilitate process optimization workshops, training or coaching with your team
- act as an external auditor to review current plans with you and or your team members for workflow optimization opportunities
- facilitate and manage work area organization to support safe and efficient workflow and logistics