Experienced, adaptable and team-oriented, PMCOM is available to work with existing teams to fill roles in various positions to meet your project deliverables for short-term & long-term contracts and emergency work.
PMCOM will manage projects of all types, for all types of companies. Whether you are a facility owner, contractor or constructor, small, medium or a large company, we treat all clients with the same level of quality; focusing on properly managing your resources, budgets and time constraints to deliver quality service.
PMCOM will manage projects related to mechanical, civil and structural work in construction, industrial and mining settings.
Examples of projects;
- installation of new equipment (e.g. pumps, pipe runs, valves, etc.)
- welding and fabrication work packages of structures, railing or guard systems
- removal, replacement or rebuild of fixed assets (e.g. vessels, crushers, precipitators, kilns, buildings, etc.)
- managing the development of novel solutions to address an issue and managing the project to completion (install)
- redesign of a building or work space to accommodate a new process or equipment
I am attuned to working within the guidelines of policies, processes, procedures, acts, regulations and standards (e.g. CSA, TSSA, CWB, ISO 9001) of all types to ensure quality is achieved within completed scopes of work.
Standard services are listed below (but not limited to);
Planner | Scheduler
Shutdown Support - Various Roles
Vendor Sourcing and Tendering