1. Quality is defined by the customer.
2. Mitigate the 3 forms of organizational waste:
- Muda: “Waste” or failures of people or processes to efficiently deliver product or service
- Mura: “Unevenness” or failures related to unpredictable or inconsistent outputs
- Muri: “Overburden” or failures of standardization to create efficient process.
3. Communication of clear and concise information is imperative for our success.
4. Adaptability to effectively deliver the desired result in a resourceful manner.
5. Responsiveness to efficiently deliver the desired result in a timely manner.